Thursday, October 29, 2009

Peaches Geldof ...

... Just 4 ur info.

L. Ron Hubbard and J.G. Ballard do not got together. A "total sci-fi nut" like you ought to know that.

But it seems you don't.

Similarly, a reading diet of Stephen Hawking and Richard Dawkins seems a curious (to put it politely) inspiration to "spirituality" and a "religious path". Let alone to thetan-status.

Exhibit C (ohne Worte):

Ms Geldof falling onto the religious path.

More from the recent Scientology meme: here and here.

2 comments:

mikeovswinton said...

Peaches Geldof. A Scientologist? They'll take anybody these days.

mikeovswinton said...

Actually, what they'll take is anybody's money.....
I do rather like the implication of the recent French judgement, which I think has returned money to two ex-scientologists. If I could have the cash I've spent on idiocies back, well I might be a tad richer.