Saturday, January 05, 2008

Nice pictures, shame about the paper

Though it pains me to admit that I sometimes read the Torygraph (Know thy enemy!), I will have to come out of the closet now. But just to draw your attention to a bunch of very nice photos of various animals (some cute, some disturbing) at play with a male of the species Homo sapiens with photogenically unruly hair (already before the adolescent gorrilas had ruffled it).

Yes, it's David Attenborough, who has been doing this kind of thing for fifty years or so. Well done, David. Keep up the good work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sir David is indisputably a national treasure - nay, a world treasure.

The scenes of him cavorting with wild gorillas in Rwanda never fail to reduce me to a blubbering mess. Damn, there goes my rationality once again...

https://obscenedesserts.blogspot.com/ said...

Who needs rationality when you have cute, hairy creatures (human and otherwise)?

Not me, certainly.